Do you want to work in the agricultural sector? Do you want to make a difference for the dairy farmer? Would you like to learn more about milking technology? And can you speak and write Danish fluently? Then SAC Group is looking for you.
We are looking for a Marketeer (full-time position, based in Emmeloord, the Netherlands)
What will you be doing?
Together with your colleague you are responsible for the marketing and communication of SAC and Hokofarm. You work closely with sales, R&D and product management to ensure the successful implementation of your campaign/plan. You know your way around the (digital) marketing world (SEO, SEA, social media). In addition, we find it important that you can write and create relevant content yourself for the various online and offline communication channels. You follow the developments within the organisation closely, gather information from all corners and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders.
Other tasks and responsibilities
- In cooperation with your colleagues, you develop and realise an online and offline strategy is distinctive and that makes us stand out
- Creating and executing an overall marketing plan for the various European countries, in which digital marketing is a priority
- Managing our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), website and newsletter
- You have experience and/or interest in Marketing Automation systems, (SharpSpring)
- You are responsible for the on- and offline communication such as content, brochures, advertisements, flyers and videos
- Active role in organising external commercial events such as open days, exhibitions and training courses
- You ensure that our (potential) customers are aware of our added value and know how to find us when they are considering investing in a new milking installation
- Making analysis from google analytics, marketing automation system, social media, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Together with your colleague, you will manage the marketing budget and report regularly to the management
This is you!
- You are an energetic and decisive personality
- You are critical, proactive and like to work together
- With your creative mindset, you can independently take on different projects and give them your own twist
- You are interested in all aspects of marketing and enjoy a wide and varied range of tasks
- You know the effect of good communication and know how to use the right communication tools for this
- You give (un)solicited advice and know how to substantiate this advice
- You are analytical, have good communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- You like to surprise your colleagues with your out-of-the-box ideas
- You have strong organisational skills and deadlines do not scare you
- You feel good in an international working environment
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in marketing/communications
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of marketing
- Knowledge of CMS systems (Umbraco/Wordpress), CRM, Marketing Automation tools (SharpSpring)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Powerpoint
- Familiar with SEO, SEA and Google Analytics
- Affinity with the agricultural sector is a plus
- For good support to the various Scandinavian countries, you are fluent in Danish and English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Full-time employment
- A solid introduction programme
- An innovative work environment in an international setting with an exciting target group, in which our dealers and dairy farmers take centre stage
- Ample opportunities to continue developing yourself
- A competitive/good salary
- Good fringe benefits
- Great colleagues in an informal work environment. You will be part of a close and enthusiastic team with a passion for SAC and Hokofarm dealers, the farmer and technology, who value your contribution and experience
- Company outings organised by our active staff association
SAC sees it as a challenge to make the dairy farmer sustainable and profitable. User-friendly and innovative milking solutions must match the needs of the animals, so that the dairy farmer can run his business efficiently. For many years, we have been applying our knowledge and expertise to the daily work of dairy farmers all over the world. We aim to provide functional solutions that support the dairy farmer in his daily work. For us it is simple, dairy farming must be healthy.
The Hokofarm Group (sister company of SAC) focuses on the development and sales of highly qualified mechanics, optics, animal recognition, electronics and management systems for the international Agri and Nutri business. An international network of authorised OEMs, distributors and dealers are an important part of the Hokofarm Group's success. Our company philosophy "Bringing your ideas to life" emphasises the central role of the end user.
Short lines, efficient, inventive, involved, quality and thinking along are words that describe us. We do all this together in an informal, accessible atmosphere.
Does this vacancy appeal to you?
Have you become enthusiastic? Then send your motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating Marketeer
For questions or more information, please contact HR advisor Sanne van Leeuwen, tel. +31 (0)527 63 86 50.